Deck the halls with boughs of...
ADHDcast EPISODE XXVI - Nogged
Welcome to Season Two, an early Christmas gift from the ADHDweebs! D. the Deejay, Aedylon Issyrol, Amy Sulam, Paul Voigt, and Tom Schalk will bring you some figgy pudding as they extol glad tidings of subjects such as knowing who you are, Amy’s dating tips, monocling yourself, breaking out the booze, E.T. and V.H.S., Sheena Easton, Aedylon The Linebacker, diapering with one hand, video game tournament plans for Seattle, Amy’s cheerleading practice, whether or not Batman would fight us, Jewish magic, rabbits “using” hats, chinchillas, making a tumblr of jealous haters, glitter, getting schwasted out of a green cup, condo associations, peeing on the highway, the Goddess of the Train, Doom Mons, the women of Seattle, Detroit Rock City, pouring egg nog down the toilet, spiking the family punch bowl, Twitter as a conjunction, The Sim-Battle Chat Room, French children not having ADHD, Star Trek Online, some other Canadian hockey team, St. Louis IKEA, The Big Letdownbowski, drunken Kermit, Amy being the Cadillac of transsexuals, payment in Corn Nuts, deviance, Kansas Beach, Elspeth Eastman’s Essential Electronica, Golden Axestein, the Ten Commandments App, Name That Nintendo Tune, Lavos reshaping the Midwest, Tom and his ocarina, Plinketting, plagiarism, win-cest, true neutral and lawful evil menorahs, and sending pizza rolls by mail.
Before Santa sweeps your chimney, hear these credits ring-ting-tingling:
- Today's episode features the song "Give Me Your Love" by Florrie, used with permission. Go give her money NOW
- Most of the *free* Creative Commons-licensed music utilized in this podcast is by Mikael Fyrek and Abyssal Plains, available over at Kahvi.org, as well as Earth Epic, Mindphaser, and Navada Van Der Veer, which are at Archive.org.
- Staring with Season Two, between the Foreword and Interview sections (at roughly the 30-minute mark) of each episode is "Claire's Compliments" - a daily ego-boost from a cute Irish girl. Do what you will with it, as long as it doesn't involve kidnapping or explosions. Her signature tune can be found here.
- Interesting Stuff: here's your links to the article about French kids not having ADHD, the Goddess Of The Train, and Aedylon's metal band, Doom Mons (and they can also be followed @doommons on Twitter). Also, Mr. Plinkett's reviews of mediocre movies!
- Be sure to check out the Savage Mouse Comedy website. Because, y'know, reasons. Also hit them up on Facebook.
- Any questions/suggestions/comments can be submitted to diadae at mail dotkom (that's an email address I'm spelling out phoenetically to avoid spammbotz), or posted in comments on this blog post. Even if you have audio questions or comments, go right ahead; I can splice them in. This includes questions for any guests, which I'll bring up next time they're on the show (if ever... though it's likely they will be).
- Don't forget that you can subscribe to my YouTube channel to catch VIDEO versions of the interviews! (WARNING: the clips are unedited and will likely take longer to watch than the audio-only versions that I condense down into my podcast releases.)
- This podcast is NSFW for language and crude humor.
- This episode clocks in at approximately 2 hours and 32 minutes.
- ADHDcast is released under Creative Commons.
Whether naughty or nice, you can still unwrap one of these three formats:
ADHDcast Episode 26 Zip files: (mp3) (m4a) (ogg) ... and (one long mp3)
Hoo-ey! Now, let's all get our gift receipts ready and hit the mall, because some of this useless junk has GOT to go back! Happy Holidays!